Keeping our visitors safe
The Australian Country Music Hall of Fame is a NSW Government registered COVID Safe business. It complies with current hygiene and all other requirement for COVID Safe workplaces and premises. Our venue has ample room to allow the required physical distancing. To view our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please click here.
The Australian Country Music Hall of Fame has reopened as of Tuesday 4 January with normal operating hours. Following the NSW Government COVID-19 rules and restrictions face masks are required for patrons entering the museums, we will continue to keep disposable face masks at no charge for visitors at the Museum – just ask one of our staff. QR code check-in is no longer required but will remain on site for anyone wishing to check-in. Capacity limits have been re-instated and we do recommend to socially distance where you can.
What are we doing to help?
- Entrance doors to the Museum are automatic and require no contact to enter and exit.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised including high touch surfaces.
- Patrons have the option to sign-in using Services NSW QR code to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Museum.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all venue patrons upon entry.
- Disposable face masks are available at no charge for visitors at the Museum – just ask one of our staff.
- For our push button controlled digital screens we have finger coverings available on site – just ask our staff.
Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Wear a face mask or covering as ruled by the NSW Government when out in public.
- Practise physical distancing and avoid close contact with other people during your visit.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry and before exiting the Museum.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Wear a face mask or covering as recommended by the NSW Government when out in public.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the Museum.
- We encourage cashless payments of entry fees.
If you have experienced any identified COVID-19 symptoms (see a full list here) in the last 14 days, have travelled to an identified COVID-19 hotspot (see updated listings here) and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, it is our right to refuse you entry to our venue. The health and safety of our community and staff is a key priority for Tamworth Regional Council and the Australian Country Music Hall of Fame.